Psychiatric rehabilitation promotes recovery, full community integration, and improve quality of life for persons who have been diagnosed with any mental health condition that will impair their ability to lead meaningful lives.
What is PRP?
Psychiatric rehabilitation services are collaborative, person directed and individualize. These services are an essential element to result to positive mental health wellness and human services spectrum that should be evidence-based.
These services also assist clients with balancing their mental health, developing skills providing accessible resources which is needed to increase their capacity to be successful in living independently, working, learning and social environments or their choice.
PRP programs provide a structured environment where rehabilitation activities and services are provided in predominantly group settings as well as individually. The array of PRP services is the same whether the services are delivered in the community, at an client’s home, or in a PRP facility.
How Can I Receive Services?
- Clients must be an active recipient of Medical Assistance.
- Client must be connected to a therapeutic services.
- If client, is currently seeing a therapist they are still eligible for PRP services.
- Once client start receiving therapeutic services, the clients must remain compliant in order to receive PRP services and assigned a Coordinator.
Who are PRP Coordinators?
The PRP Coordinators are trained educators and/or human services professionals. All HOYA staff members/contractors has to obtain a full background check
- Provide direct services to clients in helping them to identify goals and objectives.
- Support is also to be provided to clients with accessing and coordinating benefits, additional services, and community-based resources.
- Provides a structured environment where rehabilitation activities and services are provided in predominantly group settings as well as individually.
- PRP Coordinators deliver services to the clients in the community, at an client’s home, or in a PRP facility.
- Provide services to assist clients with learning and developing independent living skills, social skills, strategies, and self-care skills.
If you have any inquiries or should you require more information to sign up, please use the form below to send us a message. We will return your message within 24 hours of submission.