To advance and reinforce individuals to become more independent and to capitalize on the potentials of individuals and families through the establishment of quality client centered therapeutic services.
To activate assurance and value as a provider of comprehensive behavioral health care.
Who Are We?
H.O.Y.A. is a highly respected team of educators who strive daily to make a difference in every person’s life. H.O.Y.A. is an organization created to meet the needs of children and adults that is owned by professionals with backgrounds in regular and special education. The organization founder and board members collectively believe that it is their duty to help children and adults prepare for the future. Helping Our Youth Achieve has been blessed to have 50 years of experience administering programs for adults, school-aged children and youth with disabilities.
- Host weekly and monthly mentoring sessions
- Provide tips on how to manage challenged youth and adults
- Implement mentoring programs in schools, churches, or recreational centers
- Train staff join how to properly manage a mentoring program
- Developing and Individual psycho-social assessment to better service each student
- Provide a Licensed Therapist who provides individual, family, and group therapy
- Refer students to a tailor made program to meet specific needs